Lesson 5 Activity 2 - Share your project
- Read the guidelines we give to students as they prepare for presentations of their projects.
- Watch a presentation on how to present your computational science project and investigation.
Prepare Your Presentation
In this activity you and your programming partner will prepare a ten minute presentation using tools like slide presentation and a projector. Follow the guidelines below:
- State the question you were seeking to answer or the problem that you were studying.
- Tell us about any background research you did on the topic.
- Tell us about your model (what’s included and what was left out).
- Tell us about your experimental design.
- Show your model running and how you collected data.
- Show any collected data and analysis.
- Tell us about any relationships you noticed between variables that help you understand or predict the phenomenon.
- Summarize your findings; what was the outcome of running your experiments.
- Do you think you learned anything about the real world?
- Show us a piece of code you are proud of.
- Allow time for question and answers.
Watch a presentation on how to present your computational science project and investigation.